GCam APK Google Camera 8 8, 8.7, 8.6, 8.5 and 8.4: Download Latest Version
This one employs Snapdragon 730G octa-core chipset with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. Moto G9 Power (review) is another sizeable phone that provides remarkable value for its price. It’s powered by a Snapdragon 662 octa-core chipset, paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Powered by Snapdragon 480+, this one runs Android 11 with My UX on top.
Now Stock Firmware that we know what the device is capable of, let’s peek at some of the highlights. For example, the portrait mode works on some devices only. It seems like different ROMs will give different results. None of them can beat Google’s software algorithm, making it the best. The sad part is that it cannot be installed directly from Google Playstore on any smartphone except those running on stock android ROMs. Not to worry, as after reading this article, you will be able to install GCam on your Android smartphone. This is an interesting question, and the answer is a big ‘Yes’!
These are instructions on how to flash or install Stock ROM (firmware) on Mediatek Devices using the SP Flash Tool (SmartPhone Flash Tool). Is there any midrange phone which block Pegasus type malware/bugs. On the other hand, the unadulterated Android experience can feel crippling and unbelievably bland at times. That’s because Stock Android is missing a few staple options and that can be really annoying. For instance, we receive many consumer complaints regarding missing features like call recording or a proper, separate gallery app.
- In some cases, it’s even possible to unlock certain hardware features of the target device that are otherwise inaccessible in the stock configuration through an aftermarket ROM.
- Now that you know what a custom ROM can do, let’s tell you how you can install it on your Android phone.
- At first, we’ll use CWM recovery to make a Nandroid backup on Android.
- Using a custom «black level» value usually fixes pink or green photos on phones with this problem.
- The ported app version is v2.4.17 and it is only 9.9 MB.
- The Snapdragon 710 powered Nokia 8.1 is now available in the sub 20K price segment.
Lock the bootloader, and you’ll be completely back to normal. And where they are available, they’re also more difficult to install than either of the other methods we’ve outlined. Some require a manual approach using the ADB and Fastboot tools with the command line. There are benefits of going from a custom ROM to a stock ROM, too. You might be able to find a pre-rooted version of the ROM. How to do this depends on what app you used when rooting.